As per May 1st 2017 we are looking for a Music Supervisor to reinforce our team.
Reporting to the DOAR and the CEO, the Music Supervisor is a key member of the Pastelle Media team and responsible for the quality and development of the company’s proprietary music catalogue. The Music Supervisor will work closely with the A&R management and the music research department to ensure the growth, quality and diversity of the catalogue implementing a set of strategies that will increment the additions of new music on a weekly basis. The role requires a broad knowledge of the music literature and a strong ability to describe and categorize various genres, influences and current trends. The Music Supervisor should also possess a proven experience in the synchronization of music with audiovisual projects and an ability to supervise and plan post-production phases that involve the development of original music.
Supervise and categorize the acquistion of music in the proprietary catalogue
- Define a set of strategies to ensure quality, diversity and growth of the proprietary catalogue
- Describe music styles and trends to a wide audience
- Supervise the production of new music in audiovisual productions
- Assist the distribution process of the proprietary catalogue
7+ years of proven experience as Music Supervisor, Music Publisher or Broadcasting Music Program Manager in the Music and Entertainment industry.
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent degree from a higher Music Institution, Conservatory or University
- Ability to identify and describe music to a wide audience
- Familiar with a broad range of music styles, trends and influences on a multi-cultural and multi-regional level
- Extensive network of music professionals, composers and recording engineers
- Strong planning skills with ability to work under pressure
- Highly trained in harmony and music theory. Perfect pitch is an advantage.
- Strong musical memory
- Knowledge of music rights, music sync placements and licensing.
Track record in film music and music synchronization in media is a must.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a reference list and a portfolio of previous work experiences. Sele