We are currently looking for an additional PR and acquisition agent that can help us expand our client base and build a communication strategy within the film/media industry in the Netherlands and/or abroad.
To apply for this position, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- strong communication skills and the ability of interacting with people in an international context
- minimum 3 years of working experience within the film/media entertainment industry in the Netherlands or abroad.
- bachelor degree in marketing/communication strategies or similar study title.
- ability to take initiative and resolve problems with a creative thinking.
- good knowledge of the dutch and/or english language both in writing and in speech.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- the acquisition of new potential customers for our company in the Netherlands and/or abroad.
- the advertisement and representation of our work at international festival and film/media industry venues.
- the development of a strategy of growth in today's entertainment market.
We offer the opportunity to grow within a young and dynamic company by gaining experience in the audio post-production branch. As our additional PR agent you will work in a national/international context and be confronted with a variety of projects that involve personalities and professionals from the film/media industry.
We will offer you a working contract for one year with the possibility of a renewal. Salary will be based on commission.
Please submit your application together with a recent photograph, your address and a brief motivation letter to: